Thursday, July 8, 2010

A boot worth an Oscar speech

I FINALLY have a pair of boots that are comfortable, fashionable, timeless, real leather and which I love.  It's an amazing feeling after 21 years of waiting.  Where did I find them?  Well surprisingly it was not in the fine fashionable city of Melbourne, these little stunners were purchased from Hobart, Tasmania.  Every so often that place surprises everybody by actually selling something worthy of our cash.  Check out Sole Solutions if you head to the chilly, hilly state, for the rare gem can be found.  These boots are by Bruno Premi and totally worth the money.  Ok its time for a bit of an 'Oscars' moment; I'd like to thank my parents for buying these boots and realising how much they will enrich my life.  I would also like to give a shout out to my mum and the shop assistant for making me realise how cute these boots were, without which I may never have brought them.  It's true, sometimes your parents do know best!

Love Me.



No comments:

Post a Comment