Friday, March 12, 2010

It All Starts With A Piece of Fabric

I’m biting the bullet and not to state the obvious but I’m braving the big scary world of blogging. After months of saying ‘I’m going to start a blog, no really, I am’, its happened. I’d like to have my first opening lines as something a little bit more inspirational but alas I have learnt - every time I step into Alannah Hill or Scanlon and Theodore - that I can not have everything I want. After long consideration and a little push from Prospect 360’s Fashion Seminar I’ve decided to focus on all things fashion. Since blogging has become an insane amount of people rambling about this, that and everything, I’m going to strive to be a little different. I can't make any promises but lets see how I go. I not only want to discuss runway shows and designers, as every good fashion blog should do, but as a budding young journalist I want to discuss my experiences as I strive - and lets face it, embarrass myself, as I beg editors and stylists to give me an opportunity for work experience - in an attempt to make this career work for me. I want to look at the deeper issues of the fashion industry and lifestyle. Lastly with my trusty Fuji camera I want to snap away what it means to be a true Melbourne fascinista. So if that all sounds interesting to you then please, and to not sound too desperate, I BEG OF YOU, come back and read this rambling blog. 


Love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment