Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lets get nude


The other day I was walking down the street and in the corner of my eye I saw a lady half-naked.  To be honest I was shocked.  Who would do a thing like this?  Who forgets to put their clothes on?   How has she not felt the very obvious chill?  The last time I saw a naked person on the street they were drunk.  They had to be.  He was waving his penis around; trying to recreate the “meat spin” for his unwilling audience.  Was this lady drunk?  Was she on drugs?  Was she just very proud of her body?  Had she recently lost a lot of weight? 

It began to rain and I awoke from my questioning.  The realisation swept over me, she was not naked at all.  She was just a ‘trendy fashionista’.  A young lady who realised the whole city is going to look naked next season.  This year neutral colours were prominently featured during Australian Fashion Week.  I am going to bet the 5 cents in my bank account that this trend will sneak into stores; expensive and cheap ones.  You don’t need to be a wealthy housewife to wear beige.  Experiment with different skin tones.  Colour doesn’t need to disappear from your outfit.  Individualise neutral pieces with bold patterns and bright colours.  

Love Me.

(Image Source: Getty Images)

No comments:

Post a Comment