Friday, May 21, 2010

Me and my love


Me and my love will consistently pop up from now on.  Random purchases I have made or pieces I aspire to have will be featured.  Today I want to show you a pair of shoes made by Chloe.  They retail around $900 at David Jones.  The pictures I found don't honestly capture their magnificence but rest assured they would make any heart race.  The back detail is what makes them truly special.  Woven leather takes these shoes from a plain heel to sexy sophistication.  The heel size is comfortable and isn't going to get you rushed to the emergency department.  No matter what season they would be a wonderful everyday shoe.  As it is winter here I tried them on with opaque stockings, surprisingly they suit that style.  I can see them matched with a flirty summers dress, a classic clean business skirt or hidden elegance amongst a quirky miss-mash of clothes.

Love Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment