Friday, May 14, 2010

Pattern Me Up


Look outside.  Go on, look.  I bet it looks cold, doesn't it?  It is winter.  Well ok it's autumn but it feels like winter.  We can't escape it.  I don't care if you curl up in bed, hugging a hot water-bottle, clenching your eyelids shut, dreaming of heat, winter is on our doorsteps.  I have worn a scarf and coat nearly every day this week.  It is rather depressing.

The only benefit is I get to wear a whole new side of my wardrobe.  There is another benefit to winter; I even get to expand my underwear collection.  Stockings, specifically patterned stockings, are spilling out of my drawer.  I can't get enough of them.  They are amazing.  They easily add colour and intrigue to a boring outfit.  I truly believe that stockings are massively warmer than trousers.  You know when it rains and you are wearing jeans, the water flickers onto your trousers so much that your leg (and jeans) get soaked?  Well with stockings that doesn't happen.

I must admit they do have a bad point, if you aren't careful they rip.  They are also a little pricey BUT they look fantastic.  Once you try them I swear you will never go back.  To top it all off stockings pulls all those flabby bits in.  The bum that was slightly droopy, gone.  The stomach that jiggled, gone.  The thighs swishing to their own beat, gone.

The brands I've found that have the best style and 'strength' are Alannah Hill, Leona Edmiston and Platinum.

So go on, give them a little try.  I promise you will not be disappointed.

Love Me.

(Image Source: google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment