Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hello Lover

Today I got to thinking about guilty pleasures.  I am consumed in them.  Chocolate, lollies, clothes, reading and perhaps my most favourite, fantasizing about my very own pair of Jimmy Choos or Manolos.

If I was transported into Disney's Aladdin, I know exactly what I would ask from my friendly genie.  There is nothing more I could wish for than a wall of spectacular shoes in every imaginable colour and style.  I'd go as far to say I might pee my pants with excitement.

So today, here in this very blog, I am going to show you a pair of shoes that have become my newest guilty pleasure.  If somebody gave me these shoes - size 9 1/2 if anybody is willing - they could get me to do pretty much anything.  I can't deny it, high heels are my biggest weakness.

If you have the money and the access to these shoes, please, i beg of you, do not let me know because it may just send me spiraling into a deep state of jealousy. I suppose I must reside myself to the fact that although I can't afford them, others can.  If you are interested they are from Jimmy Choo Spring/Summer 2010 collection and they're called Zoom.

Love Me.




Image: Jimmy Choo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment